We offer a complimentary food trial for the bride and groom OR a complimentary takeout order for four people. Up to four additional guests may attend the food trial at $40.00 charge per person which will be added to your final bill. At the food trial, you will be able to sample a wide variety of food items to assist with making your menu selection for your special day.
Our professional and attentive staff will look after your every need for your event.
All our servers and bartenders are Smart Serve Certified.
The Mississauga Grand is a fully licensed establishment. Liquor is not permitted anywhere outside the facility. All service personnel and bartenders at the Mississauga Grand are Smart Serve Certified. In the event of a guest becoming over intoxicated, our staff will contact management and with your assistance will address the matter courteously and professionally. It is essential that we, together, do not allow any guests to leave the facility and operate a motor vehicle if they show signs of intoxication. All liquor laws will be enforced and the Mississauga Grand reserves the right to restrict any person or persons from bar privileges if necessary.
We offer a very wide selection of upgraded linen and enhancements such as LED uplighting, overhead projectors, screens, cutting edge surround sound system, professionally decorated head table plus backdrops. Our service staff will assist with setting up basic decorations and items for your guest tables; including centrepieces, place cards, receiving line, etc. Please inform us of all decor items that you will be dropping off so they can be approved by Management. Items may be dropped off the day prior to your event. Due to limited space we cannot accept more than 6-8 stack-able boxes of additional decor items.
Hall Rental Fee, Premium Upgraded Floor Length Tablecloths for Head and Cake Table, Champagne Chiavari Chairs, Upgraded Satin Linen for Guest tables and Napkins, Professionally decorated head and cake table, Standard backdrop, Private Bridal Suite for your access on the evening of the event. Microphone, Podium & Staging, Coat Check service (season depending), Complimentary Cake Cutting and service on the sweet table, Guest Parking for up to 600 vehicles and a dedicated Personal Event Coordinator to assist you from booking to day of your event.
PAYMENT TERMS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A deposit of 15% of the approximate value of your event booking is due upon formally booking your event date
- An additional payment of 15% deposit is due 60 days after booking.
- Full payment is required 7 days prior to your event date by bank draft, certified cheque or money order.
- Each room has a minimum guarantee required for the number of adults. Once the minimum guarantee has been exceeded, children 12 and under are half price. Teenagers, aged 13 - 18 will be charged at half price plus $10.00.
- The number of guests attending is due along with dietary restrictions, number of guest tables and any additional revisions to the menu 2 weeks prior to the event.
- A $100.00 SOCAN fee will apply for all events with music that have up to 300 guests. A $200.00 SOCAN fee will apply for all events over 300 guests. (socan.com)
- One to two days prior to the event, depending on availability, you may drop off a maximum of 6-8 stackable boxes of additional decorations; such as favours, receiving line items, place cards, seating chart, etc.
- Fresh flowers and Cake may only be dropped off on the day of the event.
- Vendors will have access to the venue as of 11:00 AM on the day of the event. Any loading of equipment must be done around the rear of the building through the receiving doors.
- Oil Lamps are NOT permitted. All tea lights and candles must be in votives or holders at least 3 inches high
- If your event qualifies to be on any television show, you must inform Management 60 days prior to the event for approval.
- On-Site Ceremonies booked from 5:00pm - 5:30pm are available for a $300.00 fee. If an earlier time is required, please speak to one of our Wedding Coordinators for pricing.
OUTSIDE DECOR VENDORS
The Mississauga Grand allows a maximum of 90 minute take-down of decor items, such as centrepieces, backdrops, etc. Vendors need to be back to the facility 45 minutes prior to event end time. If additional time over and above the 90 minutes allotted is required, the client must agree to pay the charge of $250.00 per additional half hour above the 90 minutes. The client must also pay the $250.00 deposit upon booking Outside Decor Vendors and will receive a full refund the next business day providing the vendor has completed take-down within the 90 minute cleanup and tear-down time. Vendors give an attractive price for clients to book them and vendors consistently use the banquet hall’s time to save labour. The Mississauga Grand’s Preferred Vendors never use more than 90 minutes maximum for set-up and take-down on extensive decor items.
FOOD SERVICE GUIDELINES
All catering of food and beverage services are to be arranged through the Mississauga Grand.
Outside alcohol may not be brought onto our property.
All food must be purchased through the Mississauga Grand, unless otherwise approved by Management. Health regulations prohibit the removal of food after a function by the organizer or their guests. If any guests in the client’s group have allergies,
it is the client’s duty to inform the Mississauga Grand of the names of such persons and their allergies in order to ensure that necessary precautions and accommodations are made when preparing their food. Should this information not be provided, the client shall not hold the Mississauga Grand liable for any personal injury that may occur.